AX 100 is an acidic solution for the activation and pretreatment of surfaces for the electroplating to be used on seed layers and metal surfaces. This solution should be used if a direct plating leads to bad adhesion. This is typically the case when you try to directly deposit gold on nickel surfaces or a direct coating on Ti or TiW layers. AX 100 activates metallic surfaces as a pretreatment before plating and leads to an improved adhesion of deposited layers on materials that tend to oxidation. Typical applications for this solution are in the field of semicondutor- and micromechamincs device proecssing.
- Low attack on metal surfaces
- Compatible to many materials, e.g. metals typically used in plating technique
- Compatible to resist masks
- Non toxic, easy to handle
- Moderate operating temperatures of approx. 40°C
- Common Novolak based resists (e.g. AZ phtoresists)
- Metals: no attack to Ni, Ti, TiW, Ta, Cu
- Semiconductor materials: Si, SiO2, Si3N4
(Further data to other materials on request.)
Technical Data Sheet:
For further information please refer to the technical data sheet:
> AX 100 (TDS only in german)
Lithography Application Notes
Our list of application notes with litho-related theoretical and technical background on all stages of micro-structuring can be downloaded from here:
> application notes
Sales Volumes, Purity Grade and Shipping
Available Sales Units:
- Bottles á 5 L or 1 L
Our typical lead time is 1-3 working days within Germany, lead times to other countries on request. On demand, in urgent cases our etchants can be shipped within 24 hours to a destination inside Germany.
Please send us your request.
phone: +49 (0)731 977 343 0
fax: +49 (0)731 977 343 29