AZ® 125 nXT
AZ® 125nXT A7 and AZ® 125nXT A10 - Ultra-Thick Negative Resist for Plating
AZ® 125 nXT is a cross-linking negative resist for resist film thicknesses up to 100 µm with standard parameters, and even more (1 mm resist film thickness realized!) with very steep sidewalls. The high stability and superior adhesion make the AZ® 125 nXT well suited for mostelectroplating applications where very thick films are required. This resist requires neither a post exposure bake nor any delays between the process steps (such as a rehydration step, or a delay for outgassing after exposure).
Sales volumes: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml, 2,5 L and 3,78 L bottles
- 30 - 100 µm resist film thickness via single-coating
- Up to 1 mm resist film thickness possible
- Aqueous alkaline developers (e. g. AZ® 326/726/826 MIF)
- No post exposure bake, photo-polymerization during exposure
- No rehydration required, no N2-formation during exposure
- Very good adhesion, no underplating
- Wet stripping processes (e. g. TechniStrip P1316)
- Optimized for electroplating, wet- and dry etching
The recommended stripper for the AZ® 125nXT is the NMP-free TechniStrip P1316, in case of alkaline senstitive substrate materials use the TechniStrip P1331 or TechniStrip MLO07. Solvents such as NMP or the untoxic substitute DMSO are suited removers, if the resist film thickness and degree of crosslinking are not too high. Generally, heating the removers up to 60 - 80°C, or/and ultrasonic treatment, might be required to fasten theresist removal in the case of very thick resist films.