! IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING AZ IPS 6050 !
The manufacturer stopped the production of the IPS 6050. The almost identical, slightly thicker IPS 6090 can be used as a substitute after a slight change of the spin coating parameters.
The IPS 6000 Series is a Series of positive photoresists with enhanced thermal and chemical resistance. It has been developed for use as patterning in semiconductors advanced packaging application (3DIC/TSV, CU Pillar, WLCSP, MEMS):
- very high resolution
- high aspect ratio
- low exposure dose for the thickness of the film
- straight pattern profile and footing free
- i-line and broandbend sensitive
It has a broad range of application such as:
- electro chemical deposition / plating of Cu RDL in WLCSP process
- electro chemical deposition / plating of Cu, Ni, Sn, SnAg, Au for 3DIC, FO and Flipchip processing
- Sacrificial layer for Si etching process in TSV
- Sacrificial layer for SiO2 or SiN etching process in CMOS sensor processing
Sales volumes: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml, 2,5 L and 3,78 L bottles
Suited Developers for the AZ® IPS 6000 Series:
Recommended Removers for the AZ® IPS 6000 Resists:
For non cross-linked resist films the AZ® 100 Remover, DMSO or other common organic solvents cab can be used as stripper. If the resist film is crosslinked (e.g. by high temperature steps >140° C, during plasma processes such as dry etching, or during ion implantation), we recommend the NMP-free TechniStrip P1316 as Remover or the TechniStrip P1331.
Technical Data Sheet:
For further information please refer to the technical data sheet:
> AZ® IPS 6000 (TDS)
Lithography Application Notes
Our list of application notes with litho-related theoretical and technical background on all stages of micro-structuring can be downloaded from here:
> application notes