TechniStrip® MLO 07
TechniStrip® MLO 07 is a highly efficient positive & negative tone photoresist remover used for IR, III/V, MEMS, Photonic, TSV mask, solder bumping and hard disk stripping applications.
It was developed to address high dissolution performance and high material compatibility on Cu, Al, Sn/Ag, Alumina and organic substrates.
Sales volumes: 2,5L, 5L bottles
- Very high stripping rate (>10µm/min)
- Bath life up to 72 hours at 65°C
- Complete Water miscibility
- Corrosive, TMAH & Fluoride, hydroxylamine free
Technical Data Sheet:
Please be advised that some data sheets are password protected and you need to sign up to get the account data. > Sign up
Lithography Application Notes
Our list of application notes with litho-related theoretical and technical background on all stages of micro-structuring can be downloaded from here:
> application notes
Sales Volumes, Purity Grade and Shipping
Available Sales Units:
- Bottles á 2.5 L (1 PU = 6 x 2,5 liters or single bottles)
- Bottles á 5 L (1 PU = 4 x 5 liters or single bottles)
- 30 L or 200 L drums on request
Available Purity Grade:
Our typical lead time is 1-3 working days within Germany, lead times to other countries on request. On demand, in urgent cases our etchants can be shipped within 24 hours to a destination inside Germany.
Please send us your request.
phone: +49 (0)731 977 343 0
fax: +49 (0)731 977 343 29